SPEAKING GIGS AS GUEST SPEAKER, EVENTS HOST AND A HOST

 

I really love talking to people and urging them to be the best that they can be. Maybe because I came from a sad childhood and committed lots of mistakes and troubles that I want people to learn from me.

I have this urge to guide people and answer their questions in life.





It is my goal to be a life coach/motivational speaker where I can move people to action so that they can have a better life.



I am also interested in sharing my passion as a writer and public speaker; I want to help the youth to fight for their dreams and aspirations and push them out of their comfort zones.


I am so happy whenever I see them light up because of what I said; I am supercharged if they take away even 1 or 2 of the things that I told them after I finished a lecture.




As a CEBSI HOST, being a CEBSI host is not a job but a church duty, you are not the subject or topic even you are the one in front of the camera because I always kept in mind that I am not the one who is significant here but the teaching of our Almighty God. I must do my best to let the people know who is the one true God that we should worship and serve.






I will not be here without CEBSI. I will not have experience and skills without CEBSI.
This is where I am forged and pushed to my limits to become what God wants me to be.
I will always be thankful to be part of CEBSI!








Comments

Popular Posts